Wednesday 24 July 2013

This kind of love...


"You can't help getting older, but you don't have to get old."
- George Burns


One very hot afternoon I was walking in the city center.
I found myself walking after a lovely couple - probably in their 70s+.
Seeing them made me smile. 



The truth is, our future remains unknown.

No one knows for sure when they will find love,
get their heart broken,
and find another love.

No one knows for sure how much time they have left in this world.

But I really dream..
of having a love where I can grow old together with that person.
A love that never fades.

That even though my hands become
smaller
weak
wrinkled
...his hands will still hold mine firmly.

A perfect picture.
A complete life. 



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, inspiring words and picture <3

MILEX said...

you clearly know how to impress me

Unknown said...

Aww, such a cute post <3



VISIT MY BLOG - I PREACH FASHION